Leave your comments

Please leave your comments here.

Leave your Comments

Name:
Email:
Comments:

Users Comments

Posted by : Rajan baji

Posted Date: 7/20/2019 7:35:56 PM

Hi Pranav and Sriya, Great to see your achiements, more than that I'm really impressed with your thought of free maths tutorials activity through- Agoura. I would like to join this noble activity... Pls let me know if I could be useful for your mission or help in any way. I'm BE MBA finance, and settle in pune. Awaiting your reply.

Posted by : Rosa I Zapata

Posted Date: 8/11/2018 6:33:23 AM

My daughter, Alexandra Hernandez, is enrolled in the math circle Junior beginner class B. Unfortunately she is sick today and won't be able to attend. So sorry for the inconveniences. I tried to access the class materials but I get an error Thanks

Posted by : random

Posted Date: 8/25/2017 6:58:35 PM

you are amazing

Posted by : someone

Posted Date: 6/19/2017 8:47:30 PM

Are you going to MIT?

Posted by : Denise

Posted Date: 3/17/2017 9:26:29 AM

Thank you for being such and inspiration. Thank you for sharing with all of us your experiences and what you know.

Posted by : Kalyan

Posted Date: 11/7/2016 1:12:49 PM

Best wishes for Engineering circle

Posted by : Annie

Posted Date: 4/7/2016 8:13:45 PM

All the best for Agoura Math Circle

Posted by : Patrick Egan

Posted Date: 12/29/2015 5:17:47 PM

Dear Mr. Kalyan! Your parents are surely very proud of you. You truly did very well in my class. I know I am very proud of you. I hope you keep up the excellent work and continue to be a good person. That is what the world needs: smart people who are good, also. Please come and visit my class when you can. Have a wonderful holiday. Give me best regards to you parents, too. Keep in touch...

Posted by : Vanitha

Posted Date: 12/19/2015 6:52:16 AM

Dear Pranav I wish you good luck to achieve your dreams. You are off to a great start, keep running and never stop. My prayers will be there for you to achieve the greatest height in the field you are pursuing that nobody had achieved so far.You are a great inspiration for the generations to come. I am so proud to say that the son of my college friend achieved so much in just 12 years.

Posted by : Pranav

Posted Date: 11/6/2015 8:00:17 PM

dear Pranav I am a 7 grader to you are my idol

Posted by : NASA

Posted Date: 11/6/2015 7:58:42 PM

work hard Pranav to achieve your goal.Someday you might join us

Posted by : someone

Posted Date: 11/6/2015 7:54:25 PM

you show off

Posted by : Visa

Posted Date: 6/10/2015 11:08:43 AM

Best wishes to achieve your goal.

Posted by : keerthana

Posted Date: 2/5/2015 11:33:57 PM

Nice site Pranav,your Smart always.I wish you all success forever.All the best for your future.

Posted by : N.S. SRINIVASAN

Posted Date: 1/31/2015 10:00:48 AM

I have seen you in Elainjar Malar of Thinathanthi newspaper in Tamil but I could not recognise you from the background given in the newspaper that you are a kid of my dearest friend in my college days, until I was told by your father today.. Your father always wanted to do something different.. I am seeing your father in you.. I am very proud that you are a great kid of my best friend. It is a great achievement and I wish you to do more.. Wish you all the best.. God bless you..

Posted by : Nandish

Posted Date: 12/26/2014 3:19:27 PM

Hi Pravan, great job on all your achivements. I saw your name under "Wiki Child prodigies". You can create a page in Wiki and also you can link your page to your home page.

Posted by : Emma Stavropoulos

Posted Date: 9/13/2014 3:31:51 PM

This kid is so cute. He is in my differential equations class. I heard a lot about you from my buddy Sean in your precalc class. Thanks for pulling the class and actually reading the textbook so at least someone knows what sections we are on. (:

Posted by : Ram

Posted Date: 7/28/2014 11:15:25 PM

Hi Pranav, Read and heard lot about you. With your knowledge in Math and interest in Astronomy, am sure you are the top Astro Scientist of the future. Read and learn lot about Time and Space calculations, black holes, etc. I am sure you can invent something which can travel to outerspace in shorter time. :-)

Posted by : zh

Posted Date: 11/19/2013 6:58:30 PM

http://www.thevenusproject.com study this

Posted by : vinay ridvik's uncle

Posted Date: 6/1/2013 12:13:40 PM

Hey Pranav, It was nice to know about you from Ridvik..you are a champ..wish you many more success in coming days..Have fun!!!!

Posted by : Neta

Posted Date: 5/4/2013 5:33:47 PM

Very impressive! We look forward to working with you in the near future :-)

Posted by : Rani vellammalparthiban

Posted Date: 3/31/2013 6:09:00 AM

Congrats pranav. nice job best regards from parthiban, rani aishu, pooju -chennai

Posted by : Anand Swaminathan

Posted Date: 3/10/2013 6:12:46 AM

Congrats Pranav!!! Great achievement, your dad must be very proud of you. Keep going...

Posted by : Ridvik Ram

Posted Date: 3/4/2013 6:37:52 PM

Nice job! You did very well in MCTS! Can you teach me more in C#? Can I also read Deltora.

Posted by : Jonathan Y

Posted Date: 2/22/2013 3:43:39 PM

Nice website Pranav and keep up the enthusiasm & good work! Play hard and work hard!

Posted by : Jonathan W

Posted Date: 2/22/2013 3:31:13 PM

Great site and great accomplishments. I'm glad you are interested in astronomy. I was an astronomy minor in college and worked as an astronomer for two years. It is a lot of fun.

Posted by : Senthil V K

Posted Date: 2/22/2013 9:43:38 AM

Nice Pranav and our sincere wishes for your vision and mission

Posted by : Pearly

Posted Date: 2/21/2013 2:51:55 PM

Hi Pranav, I am your dad's friend. We have always been taking about you and works. I admire your smartness and the enthusiasm that you have. Wish you all the best.

Posted by : maryann

Posted Date: 2/1/2013 2:49:19 PM

Hello! I used to work at the same place as your mom and she told me about your site. It's very nice! You are off to a great start! You are very smart, but you also sound very nice. Both of those things are important, and you are blessed with both--that's a great combination! Keep up the good work!

Posted by : sriya

Posted Date: 1/26/2013 10:20:20 PM

You are very smart Pranav.

Posted by : Patrick C

Posted Date: 1/26/2013 10:17:04 PM

My son is a friend of Pranav and I can assure everyone he is a well-balanced kid with a mischievous streak. (Young Steve Jobs maybe?)

Free Math Tutoring

Precalculus (College Algebra and Trignometry)
Calculus I (Calc/Analy Geometry I )
Calculus II (Calc/Analy Geometry II )
Calculus III (Calc/Analy Geometry III )
Applied Differential Equations
SAT Preparation (Starting Soon)

Free Science Tutoring